-->

Monday, November 7, 2016

November 7. Day 312. Cooling off period

I'm prepared to call it. Summer is here. My measure? The air conditioner broke down - oh and the first swim of the season was achieved. I'm torn. I don't feel ready to embrace summer (although summer is well and truly ready to embrace me) because before the week's end I will be in Washington DC. There the temps will reach a low of minus one on Saturday with a balmy maximum of 11. Of course the temperature in Washington most of us will be concerned about will have nothing to do with the climate. If a girl is freezing her bits off at least it should be in pursuit of the greater good. What greater good could there be than being in the US of A in what is euphemistically called "interesting times".



No comments:

Post a Comment