-->

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

July 27. Day 209. Home again, home again. Jiggety-jig


I'm not sure if Margaret is happier to see the dogs or vice versa. Either way there was a mutual admiration society meeting going on next door today.  After a month in hospital and rehab Margaret was discharged today and about 20 seconds after I drove her home I was instructed to bring forth the fur friends. They greeted each other with unrestrained joy. She knows they are not allowed mince. They know she'll sneak some to them anyway but today I  didn't bother objecting. It was a treat for both of them. I know that just sitting back in that chair by the window watching the world go by, feeding the birds and receiving visits from the dogs are the highlights of Margaret's world. We all know there's no place like home especially after a period in hospital. Let's hope the rehab has done the trick and there are no more enforced absences in the near future.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment