-->

Sunday, December 9, 2018

December 9. Day 344. Dashing down the beach


I have had a serious case of couldn't-give-a-stuff-itis. Motivation to even get out of bed has been a struggle. But the lure of the beach, the sea breeze, the sand, the salt water, the whole package is irresistible .
And even if I wasn't feeling the spirit the dogs are. They know and they lead the charge.
Winkle loves to chase the ball along the beach.
Rumple is a bit ho hum on the ball business however he likes to chase Winkle.
He is often on the ball just to get the game going.
There will also be a fair bit of water play, wrestling and general horse play (or dog play as the case may be).
Apart from throwing the ball, I'm mostly an observer but I like what I see. I like it a lot. It makes me happy. The dogs may not have actual words but they make their intent very, very clear.
Oh happy days.















No comments:

Post a Comment