-->

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

December 19. Day 354. Close family





 When I took my first tentative steps into the world of dog friendly holidays I landed at the northern end of the Sunshine Coast. The region from Coolum to Sunshine Beach is very well served with beautiful dog off leash beaches, homes ready to accommodate families keen to enjoy them, cafes, the national park, etc. It's glorious. I still love that area. But the southern end of the Sunshine Coast has something else. Curriumdi is much closer to Brisbane and Brisbane is much closer to Currimundi. It works both ways. I've had to make a few trips to Brisbane for business and pleasure and you really notice the commuting time. And just as I can get to Brisbane easily so those in Brisbane can get here. Last weekend my sister and her kids (human and canine) joined us. Today my sister-in-law and her pair of humans and one dog came for a visit. It's really lovely to play open house. Even the dogs enjoy having their canine cousins come to play. And at Christmas we will all be here - because we can.


































No comments:

Post a Comment