-->

Thursday, December 13, 2018

December 13. Day 348. Sing a song


It takes a very tasty bit of bait to lure me off the beach.
But if there's one thing that will do it, it's a singing concert featuring my son, Oliver.
After all, I have to know where the money I've spent on singing lessons has gone, right?
It always warms my heart to see talented young thing sing their hearts out.
It actually made me a bit teary.... This may have been pride or it may have been fear. Some of the performers were very young and yet they were very good.
I have taken up singing lessons and I know I suck. I have set a goal of singing at this exact event this time next year. Holy crap that seems like fantasy or torture for all involved ... or both ... especially me.
Perhaps if I practice .... or just hide at the beach.
















No comments:

Post a Comment