-->

Sunday, December 16, 2018

December 16.Day 351. Rain, rain go away


 I stayed in bed for most of the day. Even for me that's a big effort, especially when at the beach.
This could be for a number of reasons. I'll let others decide:
a) It was cyclonic outside
b) I was feeling sick
c) I was sick
d) Two of the above.
The answer is D. The problem is I'm not sure which two.
Okay, that's weird. The thing is this. I'm not sure if I feel sick because of paranoia or I'm actually sick. Let me explain. Last year, I had hepatitis and the most likely cause was a medication reaction. A couple of weeks ago that medication was reintroduced in an effort to control inflammatory bowel disease which is running a muck. So I have been nervously waiting to see if the symptoms reappear  which is the best possible way to make sure you feel the symptoms even if you don't actually have them.
But the dogs know none of this. The dogs just want to go to the beach. Late in the afternoon when the weather cleared a bit we went. It was awesome, although incredibly blustery. I felt better, although still weary. The dogs were happy. The people were happy. The question still remains "is the liver happy?". Time will tell.















No comments:

Post a Comment