-->

Saturday, December 15, 2018

December 15. Day 350. Something to write home about


 Good customer service, by which I mean really good customer service, is so rare it really is worth a special mention. So it was today. We went to the Eumudi markets which we do perhaps once a year.  Charles made a bee line to his favourite pen shop seeking the 2018 model new fountain pen. The dogs and I wander off in a different direction but found ourselves near the pen shop before the transaction was complete. The stall holder beckoned me over. He recognised me over.  He said "here's a gift for you." It was an olive wood pen, a beautiful weighty piece. And not only that on it were paw prints and the words "I love my dog." It's hard to imagine anything more perfect and more likely to have us return. If there is a better way to encourage people to recommend your business than I don't know what it is. And now I have a pen to put to paper to do just that.



















No comments:

Post a Comment