-->

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

June 5. Day 155. State of Origin





























The evidence would suggest I'm a huge State of Origin groupie.
I mean, for at least the past two years when the team gathers outside QPAC for the public training before the big match I've been there.
I have the photos to prove it. But as every journalist will tell you, it's not the who that is always important.
On some occasions it's the where.
QPAC is almost a spiritual home. I spend A LOT of time there.
The fact that once a year footballers turn up and play ball is merely coincidental.
Today my purpose was Duck, a theatre production just for preschoolers.
It was bloody awesome. As an adult I may not be the demographic but theatre is my thing. Football is not. It never will be. I will celebrate Duck's origin in Queensland when the planned national and international tour happens. That's enough wearing of my colours for me.

























No comments:

Post a Comment