-->

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

June 19. Day 169. Screen time


Pretty much every rant about "kids these days" will talk about their screen time. Well that must make me a cool kid because I really am every bit as addicted to my phone as the next person. But my screen time is many and varied. I still have square eyes from the box in the corner. And I love seeing a movie at the cinema. I don't, however, tend to choose the big mega complexes. Personally I favour the smaller venues. I prefer the intimate environment to the bangs and whistles. I like wine and cheese. I like quality rather than large numbers of seats. Today that too me to New Farm Cinemas which includes a few real touches of the past in its foyer. Sadly, I still remember canvas seats even though they were not common "when i was a kid". They still existed. The Dawn at Chermside certainly had them. There's a kid of nostalgia to them but personally I'm sure there was a reason they were replaced - and not just the lack of cup holder for your drink . .... but that too.


















No comments:

Post a Comment