-->

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

June 11. Day 161. Two bee


It's a bit weird when you live as close to the CBD as I do that chook and bee workshops are a thing nearby.
It's even weirder (in a good way) that there's a community garden with chickens and bee hives in walking distance.
The world is starting to wake up to not thinking about the things we don't want in our back yard and instead looking at what we do.
I'm not sure chickens would work here. In fact, I know they wouldn't because my dogs would drive them mad and visa versa.
But bees we could potentially do.  Or perhaps I could at least do a workshop and find out.
The next one is already full (clearly they are popular) but the bees and the chooks aren't likely to be going anywhere any time soon and neither am I.















No comments:

Post a Comment