-->

Sunday, June 23, 2019

June 23. Day 173. To market. To market


I love going to the markets on a Sunday. It's true that some markets are full of cheap, low quality imports. Those markets I avoid. Some markets are full of fresh local produce. Those I don't mind but they fall into the category of grocery shopping.  It elevates the experience of a necessary evil but it's still a necessary evil.
But then there's the markets filled with hand made and designer items. These markets are my friends.
We get on like a house on fire.
Today I was back at one of my favs - the city botanic gardens.
I blame Charles because he needed to go into the officer and that put me just around the corner. It would have been wrong not to drop in. It would have been wrong not to admire the good on offer. It would have been rude not to buy something. I am not that rude. And the dogs gave their regards to the ducks. We were all winners.








No comments:

Post a Comment