-->

Sunday, October 28, 2018

October 28. Day 301. High flyer



Dear self. I am really, really sorry. I haven't taken you to the beach since Easter and that was only for four days. I need to do better.
It's easy to forget in the crazy pace of day to day life to take time for the things that really, really matter.
When I watched the dogs bound along the beach this morning I remembered why I love the beach so much.
It is my happy place. I felt a weight lift. I felt at peace with the world.
I might never be tempted to ride a jet surfer .... actually there's no might about it .... but just being on the sand has me flying high and then there's the dogs whose paws barely touch the ground. Bliss. This may only be two days but fear not three weeks are booked at Christmas. Bring. It. On.











































No comments:

Post a Comment