-->

Saturday, October 20, 2018

October 20. Day 293. Wheelie good


What's that saying about reinventing the wheel? The wheel is the high point of evolution, or at least right up there. And the only thing better than one wheel is two. But try telling the boys that.
Margaret's room at Regis Lutwyche overlooks the bike path along Kedron Brook.
Every time I am there I see someone cycling down that path doing a wheelie.
I kind of get it. It's long and flat and at many times of the day fairly empty. I do not count myself as an expert in these things - at all. I can ride a bike ... just. But I do know it is a pretty fine stretch of bike path and should I ever be struck with an inclination to do a wheelie this is the type of place I'd give it a go.
For now I am very happy to just watch and wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment