-->

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

October 3. Day 277. Pasta joke

Just call me Mr Creosote - but without the wafer thin mint. Tonight I ate so much I thought I might explode. In my defence, food this good is deserves to be eaten.
I was one of the lucky few to earn a seat at the tasting table ahead of Festitalia Italian Festival in 10 days time. Oh my God. The food was so good. I suspect, not for the first time, that I am actually of Italian descent, No-one can love a meatball,  or antipasto, or tiramisu as much as I do and not be Italian.
Actually anyone with a decent tastebud in their mouth really would have been blown away. It is one of the great cuisines. It is one of the great cultures and the Italian community in Brisbane has always been a vibrant one. This annual festival allows us all to share in it.













No comments:

Post a Comment