-->

Monday, October 29, 2018

October 29. Day 302. Big appetite


The weather was kind of sh*t this morning. I could have stayed in bed. There was no way I was staying in bed. two days is by no means enough to spend at the coast and I certainly wasn't going to waste one of them. So the dogs and I hit the sand. It was blustery but beautiful. But then I had a plan. Google had mentioned that there were dog off leash areas on both sides of the Southport Spit. Yesterday and first up this morning we were on the ocean side but there's also a dog beach on the more protected broadwater side. We set off to find it. There were no humans. There were no other dogs. There were plenty of birds.
Rumple and Winkle were in heaven. the birds were in no danger, The photographer achieved birds in flight photos thanks to her "assistants". Everyone's a winner, babe.




























No comments:

Post a Comment