-->

Thursday, October 18, 2018

October 18. Day 291. Clothes maketh the man


 My son has always shown an interest in clothing. He likes to stand out and make a statement.
I like that, even though I am well aware that the more Aussie approach to male clothing would be far, far cheaper.
But let's face it, the cheaper option would also be less fun - especially for me and it's all about me.
We went to the movies tonight which resulted in the car being parked right outside one of our favourite male fashion outlets.
It would have been wrong not to see what was inside.
It would have been wrong not to at least let him try something on.
We could have left without a spotted shirt - but we didn't.
I don't entirely agree that clothes maketh the man ... but they help.




















No comments:

Post a Comment