-->

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

October 24. Day 297. Batty

 Bats are kind of awesome. Being the only mammal that can fly puts them in a very special category in my book.
Also, they have very sweet little faces. I admit my perspective would change if 1) I was in a dark and spooky place surrounded by them
2) I was involved in the types of activities likely to bring me into contact with bat-borne viruses such as the Hendra virus.
3) I was a criminal - as a devoted follower of all things Batman, I know how terrifying the bat symbol is to those who break the law.
However, in a dog park a long time before dark bats are just awesome.
I like that they sleep hanging upside down.
I like that they sleep all day.
I like the fact that they have the world fooled into believing they are blind
And I like the fact that there shit is well sort after. You can't argue with that as a measure of awesome.








No comments:

Post a Comment