-->

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

November 27. Day 332. Little drummer boy


 The New Farm Park/Powerhouse precinct is one of those places in Brisbane where I can be sure something will attract my eye.
There's always something on, or something striking or pretty or interesting. You can count on it.
But today I was lead by my ears not my eyes.
I heard the drums. I walked to the beat of the drum to the bandstand.
There was a bloke in a kilt mentoring a bloke in business wear.
I walked up and asked if I could take pics.
They were cool.
In a break I quizzed them, as I do.
They were part of a pipe band. They were the first to arrive. The others would be there soon.
Normally they rehearse in doors at Clayfield College but with school now out they were out in the bandstand. I reckon it was pretty hot in those clothes. But they still had the music in them and it was infectious.






No comments:

Post a Comment