-->

Monday, November 26, 2018

November 26. Day 331. Life's a beach


 I am counting down the days until we get to the beach.
It's close but not close enough.
So even though it was late and I knew the sun would be almost gone before I got there I went to Bribie with the dogs.
They loved me for it.
After a really steamy Brisbane day it was bliss.
It was so worth it.
The dogs are in their happy place on the beach.
I'm in my happy place on the beach.
I throw the ball. Some times they chase it.
Some times they don't bother and chase each other or chase waves or other dogs. It doesn't matter.
It doesn't matter that the car is full of sand after wards.
It doesn't matter that EVERYTHING is full of sand after wards. It doesn't matter that there are two wet dogs. It's the beach and that's everything.















No comments:

Post a Comment