-->

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

October 31. Day 304. Happy Halloween



Halloween. There are plenty of Australians who poo poo on the whole thing. I am not one of those. I embrace the whole thing on the following grounds:
1. Dressing up. I love dressing up and I fully encourage it.
2. Chocolate. Enough said.
3. Tricking. I endorse that too, except if the eggs are thrown at my house. Besides, no-one gets to trick because everyone either ignores the front door or hands over the goodies.
4. What is so wrong with people going and visiting the neighbours? In my book, nothing. I bought chocolate just in case Oscar came to visit. He came to visit in his Spiderman outfit. I handed over the Freddo Frogs and he gave me a high five. See, what's not to love?



















No comments:

Post a Comment