-->

Monday, October 23, 2017

October 23. Day 296. Don't be a turkey



Am I the only one who watches those extreme make-over programs and makes a list of which body parts you would surgically improve? Naturally, I am too much of a wimp to ever go through with surgical enhancement but it doesn't stop me making a list. Yes, this makes me shallow but I'm okay with that. What is on top of the list varies. In summer, it tends to be the tuckshop lady arms. I hate my arms and refuse to wear garments that expose them. But often it is the chins. One chin is enough, especially if it doesn't droop half way down the neck. One has to wonder why in turkeys big wobbily chins and great big tails are a great catch but in human females they are disgusting.  Life is so unfair.


















No comments:

Post a Comment