-->

Monday, February 6, 2012

February 6. Day 37. With a spring in my step



The annual kerbside cleanup completely fascinates me. I love watching the piles of large items appear on the footpath. I love watching the scavengers circling. I am endlessly fascinated by what people throw out and what others decide to walk away with. One man's trash really is another's treasure in the kerbside cleanup. It is still a week until the council clean-up crews are due in my area but the ritual has well and truly begun with the number of large items being put out ramping up over the weekend. Today's pic is a close-up of old bed springs.

1 comment:

  1. It's almost good enough to hang on my wall.... People often say if "these walls could talk" they would tell you a story. Just as well walls and beds don't talk, but I have heard a bed squeak on occasion.

    ReplyDelete