-->

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

September 5. Day 249. Taking off


I am involved in a new venture.
It's a newsroom trial involving a small group of students looking at a new way of combining teaching and practice as we move into a new degree next year.
It's starting to take shape. It's in equal measure exhausting and exciting.
One minute I thin "we've got this" we are soaring" and then I fear a crash landing. But I keep reminding myself that this isn't necessarily about getting everything right. Crashing and burning is okay as long as you hose yourself off and get airborne again. At least I think so.
There's no room for negative self talk here.
Honest reflection is okay but my habit of catastrophic thinking is probably definitely unhelpful.
If nothing else it will give me something to write about, tweet about, blog about, podcast about or generally get out of my system on every channel known to man.











No comments:

Post a Comment