-->

Friday, September 15, 2017

September 15. Day 258. Home not so sweet, home




Margaret was discharged from hospital today. Again. She was so excited, happily telling everyone how much she was looking forward to sleeping in her own bed. I wish I could share her excitement. At least when she was in hospital she was unlikely to fall and end up in hospital. And as day turned to night my concern grew. I kept thinking I could hear her calling. Every car that came down the street I thought was an ambulance. Honestly, she is an accident waiting to happen. I'd take bets on how many days it will be before she is back in hospital if it wasn't so politically incorrect to do so. But sometimes you have to laugh or you'll cry. Today is one of those times.



























No comments:

Post a Comment