-->

Sunday, September 10, 2017

September 10. Day 253. Winkle. Winkle little star



Oh Winkle, you are my little star. 
You are such a little bundle of crazy. It is said by many people, myself included, that I am a Crazy Dog Lady. Guilty as charged. I am crazy about my canines but at the same time they help keep me sane. The love and devotion dogs have for their humans is something special. Dogs are people, I often say. Actually that's not really fair to dogs. Still even I am not crazy enough to think Winkle knows it's her second birthday. Indeed Winkle would not know what a birthday is. She would not understand why she was dressed in a party frock. She would not understand why she was dressed at all. Truthfully, few people understand that, my human family included. But Winkle does know when she is the centre of attention. Winkle does know that pup cakes with peanut paste icing are not every day. Of course a birthday party for a dog is crazy but spoiling the ones you love, you can't argue with that.



















No comments:

Post a Comment