-->

Saturday, November 25, 2017

November 25. Day 329. The silly season


Yes, I did take my dogs to sit on Santa's knee today. This is quite possibly an action which should be reported to a mental health professional.
But honestly I'm totally fine with Cute Canines cuddling with Claus. On my personal insanity scale, I don't think this even measures.
My dogs happily sat on the man in red's lap.
My dogs happily accepted a treat.
Many a toddler has shown considerable more distress at the Santa photo opportunity.
It's the silly season and it doesn't get much sillier than Santa Paws.
The silliness continued later in the day when we all trekked to the Maroochy River. 
There was splashing.
There was swinging.
There was sand EVERYWHERE.
There was mud throwing and barely a dry seat in a car on the drive home.





















No comments:

Post a Comment