-->

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September 30. Day 273. The friends that you keep


They say you can tell a lot about a person by the company (s)he keeps. If this is so, I must be awesome. The fact is I have awesome friends and this week two of my besties and a couple of their teenage children and a giant Golden Retriever joined Drama Teen, Rumple and I at our beach holiday. This was a stroke of genius for a couple of reasons
1) A four bedroom house is a trifle excessive for a woman, a teenager and a dog
2) Card games and board games are part of a great holiday but need numbers
3) Just because my husband and my mother are overseas and can't join me doesn't mean I can't have drinking buddies
4) A dog should have friends too
5) I love the beach and it's an experience that's even better with friends. As these photos show, it's an arrangement that works for all



4 comments:

  1. What fab outdoor fun, I do believe anything can be fun if you have good company. It looks like we've got another gymnast on Country Kids this week! I hope you're having a great holiday and Drama Teen and Rumple are enjoying themselves too. Thanks for linking up to Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely weather! I would feel so active too! #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours and light in this set of photographs are glorious, and I love the energy throughout. The energy in the humans, the dogs running in the waves, the breeze over the water, Love it.

    NIpping over from Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete