-->

Saturday, February 2, 2013

February 2. Day 33. I can see clearly now

Why do we have to keep reinventing the wheel? Years of experience has taught me me the following:
1) I feel much better if I exercise every day and
2) If I don't exercise first thing in the morning it probably won't happen because "life" will get in the way. By afternoon I will be too tired or too busy or simply had too much time to work up an excuse not to do it.
But this week has been anything but routine what with flooding, back to school, back to work and no telephone or Internet access to the outside world for days on end the routine went out the window.
And so did the morning exercise. Some days it happened later, others not so much.
Yesterday was a "rest" day and by last night I was feeling really flat and couldn't work out why.
Like I said even though this is a theory I have put to the test many a time I can be a very slow learner.
This morning there were no excuses. The storm that blew through last night had left everything clean, fresh and clear  and while I can't claim that I exactly sprang into action I was out the door by just after 6.
Three hours later I returned tired, hungry and happy. The storm brewing in my head seems to have blown over and I can see (and think) clearly now the rain has gone.
I know nothing about flowers however I'm pretty sure the one I photographed not far from home isn't a daisy - but it looks fresh as after the rain so let's go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment