-->

Sunday, March 25, 2012

March 25. Day 85. I'm pumped

I am an all or nothing person. For 16 years I went to the gym every day. Well not every day but I didn't miss many. In fact I went into labour during an advanced step class. And then last May I stopped. My membership had expired, we'd moved and I couldn't really find a gym I liked and mostly I wasn't well and it wasn't always possible to get to the gym at dawn which realistically is the only time of day it could work for me. So I just stopped and instead took up walking - at least an hour a day, every day.
I really enjoy walking but have decided that may be, just may be, I could do both. Gym some days, walk some days. So I have a one month trial membership and yesterday I endured a cycle class and this morning it was Pump. I do rather like the loud pumping music. I like the group atmosphere and I know my dietitian will approve because the subject of resistance training has been raised more than one.
So right now I feel pumped. It remains to be seen how I will feel when I can't get out of bed in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, a great inspiration for many, I might start walking again.

    ReplyDelete