-->

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13. Day 73. The long and the short of it

The first real sign of autumn was in the air as I set out for my walk this morning. It was noticeably cooler and the sun was much lower in the sky.
I hate winter so this is something most unwelcome but I have to say the shadow created as I walked across the Eleanor Schonell Bridge was most impressive. I always wanted to be tall and thin. Mind you the blinding sun in my eyes on the return journey was less impressive. How long until Spring?

3 comments:

  1. Wow check those legs out :)
    The bridge reminds me of "De tre bukkene Bruse" Circa 1841
    Once upon a time there were three billy goats, who were to go up to the hillside to make themselves fat, and the name of all three was "Gruff."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bridge. I love autumn too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fab shot - the shadow is awesome!

    ReplyDelete