-->

Monday, August 5, 2019

August 5. Day 216. Guttered


I'm used to staring out of my living room window and enjoying the view.
Given it's on the second floor, what I'm not used to looking at is a man's legs.
So, as undignified as it sounds, I took advantage of the guttering work going on and enjoyed what was on offer.
I also enjoyed the fact that the guttering, which fell victim to storm damage about three years ago, was being repaired. It's part of the great repairs and renovations of 2019 - a little bit new, a little bit remodelled. It will be good not to have water pouring through the guttering when it rains. I do like the sound of rain on the roof. That's how it's meant to be. Gushing through holes not meant to be there is something else. And soon it will have a new colour as well. Yay.















No comments:

Post a Comment