-->

Sunday, August 4, 2019

August 4. Day 215. Flock on




Given it's August, it was rather amazing to see people swimming at the artificial beach at South Bank. I mean, I love that beach even though I never swim there and I never swim at any beach in winter. But people do. Weird people such as tourists and children, neither of whom seem to have an internal thermometer. Both groups also seem to love our beach that isn't actually a beach probably because it is a good approximation; water, sand and even seagulls. The gulls were sure putting on a show today, flapping around and diving right on in. The humans were doing much the same thing but with a little more trepidation. In bird world, it seemed to be grooming hour when I got there, with much self care on display. It was a good look and I was happy to be there to see it even if it was from dry land.








No comments:

Post a Comment