-->

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March 24. Day 83. Bottoms up

 The battle to secure the prize for my favourite four letter F word would be a hard fought one. There would, however, be only two contenders - food and free. Free food would certainly win but as the rules of this completely arbitrary competition which I just invented allow only one stand alone word I reckon food has the edge. My love of that F word also explains my battle with two others that start with the same letter - Fat and Fit. One I have a lot of and the other less every day. I need to do more about the whole fitness thing and thus one would think the prospect of free fitness classes at South Bank would appeal. They do not. At all. I have no desire at all to lie on my back with my legs in the air in public thank you very much. Probably more than anyone else alive I am well aware that people with cameras walk around the parklands all the time.  The best things in life may be free but honestly I think most of them are also private.


No comments:

Post a Comment