-->

Friday, March 20, 2015

March 20. Day 79. Things that REALLY bug me

Well wouldn't that give you the sh*ts? Some time today I put my camera down and walked away ... or it walked away. I can't be sure. I remember taking a photo of me getting my annual flu shot as you do and after that I can't be sure. What I am sure of is it wasn't there when I went to download pics tonight. I assumed it was in my office but I went back to work and it wasn't safely locked away. Lost property and the medical centre remain closed until Monday so I just have to cross my fingers and hope and in the meantime you get a mobile phone pic of a gecko (an animal about as annoying as my day). May the camera return fairy be my friend. Clearly I could also do with making friends with a window cleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment