-->

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 23. Day 204. Feeling Blue

Below is what really should have been today's photo.
I have to say I was feeling a little bit sick and sorry for myself. An inability to breathe will do that to a person. All I can say is that I am glad I live in a time where there are drugs to at least offer some relief.
So I should have been in bed. And I was - after work and before the Mum's taxi duty for singing lessons. And again before getting up to cook the family's dinner. Rule 1. Mums don't get sick.
But with lung altering drugs  on board I decided that I would not let a lack of breath stop me from seeing the Story Bridge lit in blue to celebrate the birth of the new royal baby.
I'm not a monarchist but I do love a sense of occasion and celebration. So there it is - the bridge for a little boy. Seems I'm not the only one feeling blue today.

No comments:

Post a Comment