-->

Monday, December 23, 2019

December 23. Day 357. I'm going to live for ever


It turns out that, in the words of Fame, "I'm going to live forever".
I know this because of an article in the New York Times and no matter what Donald Trump might think the New York Times does not represent fake news.
In fact, the New York Times represents just the opposite - quality, fairness, balance well researched journalism.
But back to me.
This article in the New York Times quotes a study that found "People who went to a museum or the theatre once a month or even every few months had a 31 percent reduced risk of dying in that period". (Actually it said theater but #American).
Now if one a month reduces your risk of dying by 31per cent, clearly someone such as myself must be immortal.
I went to the theatre twice today alone.
I am an exceptional human being.
We saw the sensational Six at the matinee and then backed up for a serve of Waitress in the evening.
Oh My God. Not only will I live forever but with shows like this it will be a long, happy (and very expensive) life.
Here are some pics - and no, I did not breach any copyright.
Both shows actually invited and encouraged audience members to snap away during the encore.
 For everyone else that meant phones.
Naturally I had my camera on me. So the long, happy and expensive life will also be well documented.












No comments:

Post a Comment