-->

Sunday, December 23, 2018

December 23. Day 358. On a one horse open sleigh


I've witnessed a Christmas miracle.
This is more astounding than the fact that Santa seems to be able to deliver presents simultaneously to millions of geographically far flung homes. This has a greater degree of difficulty than flying reindeer one with a glowing nose.
Today I saw a kite boarder wearing a Christmas hat as he was flung over waves in a very stiff breeze.
I have problems keeping one of those hats on while getting up and going to the fridge. As if there isn't a high enough degree of difficulty involved with kite boarding without adding a festive hat.
But he did it and to the mystery elf, I say thank you for spreading a little Christmas cheer.
PS. If you drop around my place I'll kiss you under the Christmas tree or the mistletoe or any other piece of greenery of your liking.


























No comments:

Post a Comment