-->

Thursday, February 26, 2015

February 26. Day 27. In the privacy of your own home

One of the things I like best about my home is the view. From the living area is a rather awesome outlook over the west taking in the University of Queensland out to the mountains. Today the view was "enhanced". Three young men were climbing all over the neighbour's roof. Because of the incline of our street Margaret's roof is pretty much at the same level as my kitchen. The proximity of the houses to each other in Highgate Hill meant that they were practically at the kitchen table. I rather thought I might be sleep walking when I staggered upstairs for breakfast to see men at the second floor window. Actually I am not sure who was more surprised. Me at seeing them or them at seeing just-out-of-bed Susan. All I can say is at least I had on my good PJs. I'm pretty sure the men were pleased that at least I was wearing something. I wouldn't want an industrial accident on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment