-->

Friday, October 17, 2014

October 17. Day 290. Sun sets over another week

"Today I saw a red and yellow sunset and thought, how insignificant I am! Of course, I thought that yesterday too, and it rained."
I've said it before and I'll probably say it again. I love this Woody Allen quote. But some times you see a red and yellow sunset with a bit of purple and silver and grey thrown in and you can't help but be inspired. And that's what happened today and that's why today's image is a sunset. And if you believe that ... The truth is I was at one of those junctions. One of those places where you are forced to choose one of the forks in the road and your future destiny depends on it. Or not. I had two options to round off the week. A walk with the dog when the light was still perfect for photography or a nap and take what I could get when I awoke. Let's just say it had been a long, long exhausting week and there was plenty of paperwork to complete before actual bedtime. So I took option two and the sunset gods smiled on me. A most satisfying rest and perfectly acceptable images. Score  

No comments:

Post a Comment