-->

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June 26. Day 177. Got the Blues

Meet Cheryl. She's got the Blues.
I found her sitting alone outside Suncorp Stadium on match day afternoon decked out from head to toe in blue. You have to admire someone coming into Maroon territory and not being afraid to show her true colours.
You can tell just by looking at her that she's a good sport.
It's well known that I don't give a toss about State of Origin but that's not to say that I don't admire those who get soooo passionate about it. And I admire anyone prepared to wear a wig like that out in public.
We've all got to have our thing. I just wish there was a State of Origin in say, Musical Theatre, that would get my maroon blood boiling.
I may not like football but when all is said and done I'm a born and bred QUEENSLANDER.

No comments:

Post a Comment