-->

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 10. Day 100. A bit of a mess

Okay, I admit to being a bit of a mess today.
I thought my little puppy was ill. He seemed totally listless, lethargic and totally off colour,
But, to borrow from the Monty Python Dead Parrot sketch, I think he was just tired and shagged out after a long squawk. When the batteries were recharged the jumping, leaping energiser bunny of crazy was back and ready to par-tay.
I confess i can be a catastrophist.
It is not a question of whether you see the glass as half full or half empty. I am more likely to worry about would happen to the glass should there be an alien invasion.
Take a chill pill sister. Anyway with much of the day gone to work and worry there wasn't much creative energy left.
So after a 4pm lecture I wandered off into the visual art studio to see what students had been playing at.
This is how I envisage the contents of my stomach when in catastrophe mode. Colourful isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment